Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Final Finals

So tomorrow begins Final weeks for me, and they will be my last finals I ever take probably :D Posting here cause I have no motivation to study right now, even though I should be studying... Only final I'm worried about though is tomorrows final (BioChem II), but even if I get a 20% on it I definitely get a C, and I only need a 60% to get a B. Other then that one both of my other 2 finals are easy, thoguh the one for Wednesday I will have to review some for. Enough about school, I want it to end already.
So I bought Record of Agarest War for PS3 took 1 day to download it, which wasn't bad for 10gbs. Took me an hour to get used to it, but now that I am I really have been enjoying it quite a bit though so far I'm only 2 hours into it or so. I still feel like some of the features I can't use yet, but I could be wrong there, I really know very little about the game. I really haven't run into the sim dating elements yet, but I did meet the 1st (of 3) girls, and probably the one I'm going to go after. Can't wait to get back to playing it :D Oh and how could I forget I got my 1st platinum trophy in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Programming wise the speed system I think is almost done being modded, though I still need to set it up to allow for haste, slow, etc... Not much else to say there, besides that.

~dinoman411

No comments:

Post a Comment