Thursday, February 18, 2010

Murderously Good at Cooking

Ok, fun title for once :p It you care it's technically from Onidere, but could also relate to a few other series. So anyway started playing Planeshift a good bit again if you don't know what it is it is an MMORPG (with a concentration on the Role Playing part). Fun game, certain things are tedious in it, and in some ways much harder then your traditional MMORPG, but it is totally free, and has insane potential. Right now v0.5.1.1.0 is out, major updates are about once every 4-6 months or so normally. If you want to check it out go to www.planeshift.tk also if you want to add me my characters name is Shiroro Nalill <- I know awesome name lol :p Other then that I considered starting to play Runes of Magic again, but I just cannot get into it. Enough about games, onto programming...
So I started the magic system in the battle system so far it is actually going surprisingly smoothly, right now you can choose a spell to cast and prepare to cast it, though you cant actually cast it at anyone yet, maybe tomorrow (Have to study tonight 2 tests tomorrow). Hm other then that I removed a big thing I was planning to put in Anime Affection, because a. it's a pain, b. who knows if anyone would care, and c. it would be heck to program/setup. The only thing I want to do at this point before the March release is fix the enter/exit car glitch, but so far that hasn't went well. Not much else to say about that, still trying to come up with a good theme for the next version of my website, but that's going relatively slowly.
Anime/Manga wise same as last update, was in a bad mood yesterday so didn't really watch anything, and today I have been working on getting re-acquainted with Planeshift's systems. Well time for dinner for me so cya next update.

~dinoman411

No comments:

Post a Comment