Friday, February 5, 2010

Bugs, Bugs, Bugs, and More Bugs

Hey update time!! Mainly cause I am board and waiting a few more minutes till I go to lunch. Let's see well I am stuck up at school this weekend because of the snow storm :(, no idea what I am going to do with myself... I really need a break from programming Anime Affection. I have done a lot of relatively major things for the March release already, and today I just started testing and de-bugging it. In which I found a lot of bugs, most are small bugs, but they are still bugs. About halfway done fixing the bugs I found, though after this test I will be testing it again and looking for additional bugs. v7 of my website is also basically complete, I finished setting up the new forum yesterday, and I worked on a few of the pages. Now I basically just need to test and verify it to be xHTML 1.0 complaint, which I know some pages do have error in that way. Though I am not doing that until closer to release (May).
Anyway what else, Bleach, One Piece, Hitman, and Beelzebub were awesome this week :D!! Also watched some anime lets see i finished up Bamboo Blade finally, also finished watching the microbe show that I don't remember the title of, and also finished up Black Heaven too. Now I started, well technically halfway done with, some older anime that I can't remember the title of at this moment. Planning to finish that today or tomorrow, along with start something, maybe I'll continue Sensai, I coud go for something a bit slower paced. Other then that not much more to say...so I'm going to go to lunch now cya.

~dinoman411

No comments:

Post a Comment