Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Best Online Talkshow Ever lol

Ok, so have a 2 hour delay today, and semi-board this morning, should be working on my Seminar II outline/reference list, but I need a break from working on it, it's too early. So anyway listening to this talk show called SideScrollers on screwattack.com, which is an awesome gaming site. If you want to listen to it here's the link http://screwattack.com/blogs/SideScrollers/SideScrollers-022410 (it is almost 1 hr long though). They have plenty of other amusing things so check it out if you want.
So yea, I've been re-working the battle system damage system some, the luck and dodge system has been re-worked and now work so much better. Though it is so hard to balance a battle system, so it is taking a lot of time, but other then the magic damage the magic system is mostly done. Ok I'm out of things to mention about that.
Other then that started reading GTO: Younger Days, so far so fun, planning to start buying it, but not sure if it is still being released, but I don't know if it is or not, and I don't really like buying things that may never be finished. Nothing else to really mention, but I think that's enough anyway.

~dinoman411

No comments:

Post a Comment