Friday, January 29, 2010

Yureka =? ID Entity

Hey been busy doing things so I didn't update much this week, so I'll update today. Started playing Atlantica Online again, though I wish I knew if my mercenaries age is >50 if there stats are effected, since currently I am using my old party which are all like 53+. If anyone knows how the age thing works in this let me know please.
Anyway aside from that I got some more done in Anime Affection, the pass out system is almost complete and I started the enter building vs car system which is going ok-ish. I should be getting Demon's Soul for the PS3 tonight, I so cannot wait! Planning to be a Wanderer who dual wields katanas, and also uses some magic. How will that go who knows, but I'll try it out. Other then that I don't think I have much more to talk about so short post today.

~dinoman411

No comments:

Post a Comment