Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Old News, that I Forgot to Post

Hey! Posting again, mainly because I don't feel like doing anything right now. Last night and today I fixed some problems I had with the battle system for Anime Affection, which came around because I accidentally deleted my database on my computer. I had backups, but not recent ones. But in the end I got it all fixed, and even slightly improved the on php file. So anyway I have continued to try to come up with ideas for the new version of ZA&F, but that is only going so well. Added a link to this blog, and I might also add an anime Image Gallery to it, where I am planning to post some of my favorite anime pics. I have found. No real reason to this besides that I want to maybe, just came up with the idea a few minutes ago actually. Will I keep this I don't know yet, but whatever.
I'm kind of just blah today, finish Soul Eater yesterday, didn't really care for the ending, but it worked. Also worked on Bamboo blade today, but just couldn't get into it, I'm really in the mood for Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu, but I have already seen both seasons, and not much of the Novel or Anime is online :( Ok, I think that's about it, time to go eat anyway. Cya

~dinoman411

No comments:

Post a Comment