Sunday, December 6, 2009

Who names there fish "Her Majesty" and "Scared Hideo"?

Last posts title technically came from the manga "Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge", but there is also Negative Happy Marriage, and possibly another one it could have came from. For more information on those check out the previous post.
Ok update time, I was planning to update Friday, but I forgot... Anyway it was a nice weekend, got Sundome volume 6 and read it, love that series so much! :D Other then that I bought High School Debut volume 1-2 today, which I have read some of online already, but I like to support the industry. Other then that not too much new, I got The Rosetta Stone Japanese I and II, didn't try it yet, but I really would like to learn Japanese, we'll see how that goes though.
That's about it for my excitement this week, I have 2 tests and a quiz and a presentation, and 2 lab reports due, then next week is finals, it so sucks!
Ok I better get back to finishing this lab report now.

~ Any idea what anime/manga the title is from? Post in comments, I'll update next update to let you know the answer.

---Edit---

This posts title was from Sundome Volume 6, where the two main characters get some fish at a festival, and they each give one a name. Her Majesty is a pretty slim gold fish that Hideo names, and Kurumi names the other ugly fish with bulging eyes scared Hideo. If you have an open mind and extreme ecchi doesn't bother you try Sundome it is a hilarious though very inappropriate manga.

~dinoman411

No comments:

Post a Comment