Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I think I have a thing for Student x Teacher Romance Mangas

Hey! Board, and don't want to study so I'm updating this! Anyway last posts title was from Nyan Koi! Read more about it in the last post.
Anyway so I have my first final in another 4 hours or so :(, don't know if I'm ready for it or not actually. Ok away from the depressing stuff, onto the semi happy stuff. First of I ordered a bunch of anime dvds/box sets for Christmas :D now I just have to hope they arrive before Christmas, not that it actually matters, but oh well. I finished up Borderlands yesterday, well technically I have about 3 missions left, but the main story is done, I will be doing a second play through eventually, but probably not yet, though who knows depends how I feel this weekend. Once Christmas comes I should have Ratchet and Clank which will then take over my life for awhile, along with Uncharted 1. Only other good thing that has happened since I last updated is finally found a anime wallpaper site that has a good amount of higher res. papers I can actually use on my laptop (1920x1080) :D . I've been looking for ages, but to no luck until yesterday when I just happened to stumble upon it. They also have a lot of Clannad Walls, so my wallpapers for my computer is so going to sky rocket now. If you want to check out the site it is Kona-chan Anime Wallpapers, it seems to have a good selection, and also has quite a few holiday papers, if you change your background for the holidays, like I do. Ok that is it for this post I need to get back to studying at some point...

~ Any idea what anime/manga the title is from? Post in comments, I'll update next update to let you know the answer. Yea I know the title today isn't the best, but what manga or anime do you know that has a Student x Teacher Romance Mangas?

~dinoman411

1 comment:

  1. This post title is actually not any specific manga/anime, but while posting it I was thinking about Please Teacher! and Faster than a Kiss. Both are great manga about a student/teacher relationship/marriage. If you haven't heard of them you might want to check them out, they are both fun cute romance manga, and Please Teacher is even a bit Sci-Fi too.

    ReplyDelete