Sunday, December 13, 2009

Becomming a Cat with a Cat Allergy

Ok back again! Last post was from the manga AIKI, if you want to know more check out the previous post.
Ok well it is finals week this week, only 3 finals though, so it's not too bad, but still don't want to take them :p But on the + side 1 month of freedom...from school...still have to work :( need money like everyone else in this world. So yea, not much else to really say most of this weekend went into playing borderlands, which I finally beat, though I still have some quests to do, and I want to start a New Game + and try to get to max out my level, but we'll see how long that lasts.
This week I mainly did graphical changes in my game, including altering the stair graphics, so that I can mod them easier in the future, and in theory will help keep file size down. Other then that I re-walled all the walls in the house and store, so they a. look right, and b. are the same as the school and hospital. This of course caused other issues, such as needing to fix the chairs now. However I think this was for the best both the buildings and the chairs look more normal now, and look like they are standing up straight, so in the end probably was a good decision.
Only other thing to mention is I found teh next anime figure I'm saving up for, it's a 17" Mizuho figure from please teacher, if you didn't know both Mizuho and Please Teacher are in my top 10 favorite characters and anime, so I have to get it simple as that lol. Anyway for a pick click here (Image is a bit ecchi, though no nudity, so viewer discretion is advised) always wanted to say that lol. Well that's it for this post I'll probably post again on Tuesday or Wednesday if I have time.

~ Any idea what anime/manga the title is from? Post in comments, I'll update next update to let you know the answer.

---Edit---

Ok this title was fairly easy from Nyan Koi! basically about a boy who gets cursed and if he doesn't help 100 cats (who he can now talk to) within a certain amount of time he will turn into a cat. The catch is he has a cat allergy thus if he turns into a cat he will die. It is a harem, and that's the main focus of it, but its still fun anyway, though the whole harem thing is starting to get a bit old at this point for me, but they're still fun.

~dinoman411

No comments:

Post a Comment