Thursday, November 5, 2009

Unknown Bugs, and Null Wind

All the weekly shonen mangas I read (Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Hitman, etc...) came out today so it's been a great day in that regard. Also started watching Tytania yesterday, so far I like it quite a bit, though not sure where its planning to go, but that's half the fun of it. Also as usual One Piece was fun, seems the main battle in the war is starting up, so it should be getting more and more EPIC! Bleach was interesting, we found out a few major things, and well Naruto was Naruto. All the others were also fun as usual! So on a side note i started reading Hajime no Ippo yesterday, for those of you that don't know its a boxing manga that's 800+ chapters and ongoing :O So far I do really like it has a nice blend of comedy action, etc...
Other then that I worked on my flash game some...didn't go well, there's a bug, well has existed for awhile, and I have no idea what the issue is... Kind of need to fix it before I continue working on the battle system, so who knows when that will ever be fixed... Other then that though flash has been going well the new day/night system is almost done, along with the graphics for the inside of the hospital. Ok I think that's all I have to say.

~dinoman411

No comments:

Post a Comment