Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Up From the Dead 30 Stories High...Godzilla...Godzilla...Or Not

Hey, yes I'm alive I finally decided to maybe try to get back into blogging though if I had followers I think that would help too, but whatever. So last year in college for me finally...thank god. Roommate this year is not drunk druggies like last year, instead he likes to talk...a lot, and I'm not much of a social person so it gets rather annoying normally. Well I'm going to try to start updating this one or more times a week, though who knows how long that will last. Anyway most of everything else is the same as last time I updated. Got my Fallout 3 GOTY edition, I'm so happy, I missed my Fallout so bad, I was getting board of Oblivion too, actually in general I didn't enjoy Oblivion as much as I expected too, not that I'm saying it was bad, just not as good as I expected/hopped. So other then that not much new, more anime and manga as always found some really fun ones, including Mysterious Girlfriend X, it's not for everyone, but it is fun if it's your type of story. Also got into One Piece much much much more then I was before, such a great anime and manga, every week I anxiously await the next chap lol, I'm such a loser. Anyway its about bedtime for me probably, so maybe I'll update more tomorrow maybe not, depends on my mood.
~ dinoman411

No comments:

Post a Comment