Friday, October 23, 2009

Books Made of Stone?!

Hey, forgot to update yesterday, but oh well not like anyone reads these I think. A half hour and I get to go home finally and play Borderlands!! :D If you haven't heard of it you should check it out, it's an FPS+Diablo-ish type game supposedly. Anyway besides that I have an annoyign weekend, I have a 25 minute presentation in Bio Seminar on Tuesday, and I'm about 0.5-0.75 done with the power point so far, so I got a good bit of work left do do there. Also want to get some anime watched this weekend including The Book of Bantorra, if you haven't heard of it and like action anime check it out, so far its good, though a bit confusing. Other then that I have K'On to watch, so far I'm loving it lol, Mio 4 ever!!
Well that's about it o wait no one other major thing. Got Windows 7 Pro. for $30 due to some U.S. College Student Promotion thing, so I'm also installing that this weekend, after I back up my comp. in case something goes wrong... Anyway if your a college student in the U.S. you may qualify for this, go here for more information Click Me Windows 7 for $30 . Ok now I think that's all I have to say.

~dinoman411

No comments:

Post a Comment