Sunday, April 5, 2009

PS3 for Me!

Yes, that is right I finally got my PS3 today. Though I do not have any games right now I at least have the system, next weekend though I'll be getting Fallout 3 and Ratchet and Clank Future Tools of Destruction! It's been a good week in general, I got my Mizuho (Please Teacher) figure, I won the Ringo (Air Gear) figure auction, I got a PS3, what more could one ask for oh and I got Chibi Vampire Vol 13 today too which is another huge +. lol Now if only I could find a large mining finding in Entropia tonight it would be the ultimate week! Only problem with getting teh PS3 is i go back to college today, so I don't get to play it until next weekend :( which obviously really sucks :(
Other then that nothing else new.

~dinoman411

No comments:

Post a Comment