Monday, April 27, 2009

Emerging from Hell

Yea! 1 more day and I'm out of this place for the summer! Never again do I have to put up with drunk idiots punching holes in my door, or keeping me up till 4am. Nevermore, for the end is near :p Anyway haven't posted for what feels like ages. So um lets talk about me. Two finals 1 today and 1 tomorrow then I get to go home to my nice quite house and play my PS3. I'm on challenge node in Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, which is quite challenging, but now that I'm used to the weapons it's not too bad. After thats finished up I get to start Fallout 3, and also get Valkyria Chronicles and play that. I can't wait, my goal is to finish Ratchet and Clank by this weekend or so, well see though depends how hard the skill points are. I'm actually not looking forward to fallout as much as I thought I would be, instead I'm anxious to play Valkyria Chronicles. Other then that not much else is new finished Allison and Lillia, if you never saw it you should it's a ratehr slowish paced anime that's rather belivable for the most part. Thats about it, need to finish studying for my final which is in 1.5 hrs so cya.

~dinoman411

No comments:

Post a Comment