Friday, March 20, 2009

Will Someone Sleep in my Bed this Weekend? That is the question.

Ok before someone freaks out at the title I shall clarify. I'm going home this weekend home home not college home, and one of my roommates is having friends to the apartment. Last time this happened I discovered (no one told me) that someone had slept in my bed, for it wasn't how I left it. Hence where the title comes from, anyway yea so that is the question. O wait there is another question... will there be another hole in my door when I get back? Just got a new door today, so if there is a hole in it when i get back I'm going to flip >:o Now why go home with all these risks one may ask, mainly because I cannot stand this place, it smells, its load, drunk idiots annoy the heck out of me, I'm sure there's more, but that's good enough.
So yea, anyway I finally got some major bugs out of the NPC driving system for my game the car now knows where it's going correctly I think, and it isn't making anymore stupid turns! O and I'm finally in double digits, well I need to go now so that's it for this post.

~dinoman411

No comments:

Post a Comment