Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Break of Spring is but a day Away!

Yes, today is the day before spring break, meaning spring break it tomorrow!! I so cannot wait and now there's rumors of a PS3 price drop, down to $300, in the next few days, if that's the case I will be ecstatic, but also unhappy since all my plans for spring break, which mainly was watching anime and reading manga :p But heck then I finally have a PS3 so I guess I shouldn't be too unhappy. Then its Fallout 3 and Ratchet and Clank: Future Tools of Destruction all spring break...though I so will not be bringing my PS3 to college so it would be a week of joy then probably 2 weeks of sorrow, then joy again for 2 days, then sorrow for 2 weeks, hm that might destroy me in the end :p But we'll see if the PS3 actually drops or not, who knows :( Well, other then that not much else is new, same old stuff different day.

On a final note fun article for you all to read The 11 Most Unnecessary How to Guides on the Internet, now tell me that doesn't sound amusing lol.

~enjoy: dinoman411

No comments:

Post a Comment