Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I really need to work on comming up with better titles....

Today was a day a very boarding day to be exact, which explains why I'm posting here again. Not much going on today same old stuff. I've just been testing the NPC driving system for my game, and the A.I. behind it, which is semi working, but still needs alot of work done to it. Voyage Century had it's update and all I can say about it is awesome, it's a nice addition though some of it I'm not high enough level to do/get involved with yet. Other then that not much else still hopping for a new zero chapter to come out, but I did get 2 new regis chapters so I'm semi-content, but a zero chapter would still make me happy. Other then that not much else today found a new PS3 game I want to get called Bayonetta, if you want to see a trailer there is a nice one over at IGN and check it out, seems like a Devil May Cry, but with a powerful Witch, who's rather good looking too boot. Thats about all I have to say, maybe tommarow I'll post maybe not.

~dinoman411

No comments:

Post a Comment