Monday, February 23, 2009

Blogging!

Today I was board, so I figured why not try starting a blog. Good idea, bad idea, who knows, only time will tell, but either way figured maybe I'll work on getting into web 2.0 concepts. Yep, that's right blogs are a web 2.0 concept, in case you didnt know that. Well I do have a website (http://www.zaaf.tk/) visit sometime if you want it's nifty, contains a flash game I'm working on along with a few quizzes. Hm... what else, Oh I know who am I you might ask, my names Zach, I live in the U.S.A. I'm currently 22 and am in college for Biotechnology, in my Jr. year because I did a year in computer programing and web design to try it out. My hobbies include Watching Anime, Reading Manga, and collecting both, programming, web design, playing MMORPGs, and that's about it. I'm currently playing Voyage Century Online, it's a fun MMORPG with alot to do, so if you want to try it go for it, my in game name is Nishino. Who knows how often I'll update this blog depends on my boardom level, and what not.

~dinoman411

No comments:

Post a Comment